This week’s ‘Tasty Tuesday’ recipe is a BLT Pasta Salad straight from the ONEHOPE Blog. You can enjoy this salad at any summer BBQ. This dish can act as a side, or be the main dish- it’s that versatile and the recipe makes a bunch. You can also add a meat to the pasta to make it fit for the main course! Suggested pairing for this dish would be any of the ONEHOPE many Rosés. The complex flavors in the Rosé pair well with bacon and bring a summer vibe to this hearty salad. ONEHOPE’s new California Rosé has hints of watermelon, so it would be perfect for this summer dish.
– 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
– 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
– 1 medium tomato, diced
– 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
– 1/2 cup ranch dressing
– 1 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
– Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Then rinse pasta under cold water.
– In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, tomato, bacon and pasta.
– Drizzle the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce over the top.
– Gently toss to coat evenly.
– Season with pepper.
Serve with ONEHOPE California Rosé!
Sending you big (((Hugs)))
Recipe from: Life in the Lofthouse