This delicious fruity “pizza” is a healthy treat that brings out the gorgeous bouquet of our ONEHOPE California Rosé.
This watermelon pizza recipe is fun, easy to make, and will be a hit amongst everyone! (I mean, who wouldn’t want a slice of watermelon pizza?!)
– 1 watermelon
– 1 cup coconut yogurt (or greek yogurt)
– ½ cup strawberries, sliced in half
– ½ cup raspberries
– ½ cup cherries
– ½ cup blueberries
– ½ cup pomegranate seeds
– honey or maple syrup (optional)
– Using a sharp knife, cut off a slice of watermelon right down the middle, about 2-3 inches thick.
– Using a spatula, spread an even layer of your yogurt around the watermelon leaving a bit of empty space at the top. (where your “pizza crust” is.)
– Layer your fresh fruit on top as you please. You can add as little or as many toppings as you like!
– Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for a little extra sweetness if desired.
*Recipe courtesy of Choosing Chia