This week’s “Tasty Tuesday” features an awesome honey BBQ chicken wrap. These wraps are fresh and super easy to make, either for lunch or dinner as a main course. Pair with ONEHOPE California Red Blend. Barbecue flavors are bold and delicious and the ONEHOPE red blend will compliment the sweet and caramelized flavors from the grill. Happy cooking!
– 1/2 recipe of baked popcorn chicken
– 4 large tortillas (we used gluten free)
– 2 cups packaged coleslaw or broccoli slaw
– 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Honey BBQ Sauce
– 1 cup your favorite BBQ sauce (like Sweet Baby Rays Original)
– 1/4 cup honey
– 2 Tbsp ketchup
– Sriracha hot sauce optional, to taste
For the sauce:
– Heat the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
– Place the baked popcorn chicken bites into a large bowl.
– Pour most of the warm honey BBQ sauce on top (reserve a little extra for dipping or adding to the wraps) and gently toss to coat.
– Sprinkle a handful of shredded cheese on the base of the tortilla. I like to place them on a hot skillet for a minute or two for the cheese to begin to melt.
– Top with 5-6 pieces of bbq popcorn chicken.
– Drizzle with a little more BBQ sauce if you like a lot of sauce.
– Top with a handful of coleslaw mix.
– Roll and secure with a toothpick, if needed.
– Serve immediately.
Recipe by: Tastes Better From Scratch